Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Killer Socks have arrived...

Well, they arrived about 2 weeks ago. I just haven't had time to post or knit. I'm looking forwards to the day that I can just knit and not need to worry about work. Early retirement here I come!!

The lovely killer socks were made by Lynn Hensley. She knit them out of a special edition Tofutsies for me and I just <3 the colourway! I'll post pictures when I get around to it (yes I know I've been saying that for quite some time).

I wish I could have more time to knit. My cousin's wedding is in 2 months and I have almost 10% done on the shawl. o.O Totally need to knit more these next couple weekends.

Speaking of knitting, in 1 week (EEEE I CAN'T WAIT!), I'll be heading over to the island for the FibreFest. Sivia Harding is going to be there and will introduce her latest shawl, Harbour Lights, which was designed just for the festival! I'm SO getting the shawl kit from fun knits. I heard that the kit will consist of silk/cashmere yarn and beads and will be discounted for the festival. I am definitely someone who cannot resist silk. Now to decide on a budget for this weekend of fibre. Any suggestions??

No comments: