Tuesday, April 29, 2008

First post!

Ahhh... the first post of a new blog....

Still gonna be working out the details of this blog for the next week or so but this will be my knitting/craft/life blog with a focus on knitting.

I've been trying to come up with a name for this blog for the past month or so... my other ideas were already registered by other knitters (surprise surprise). This blog name came from a brainstorm for my "Nom de Guerre" in Sock Wars III. Apparently the names "Li'l Polar Bear" or "Crumples McFluffy" didn't seem that they would strike fear in the other knitters. So if you're looking for me in Sock Wars III, I'll be going by the alias "Lady Sheepsbane".

Hopefully, I'll be able to keep a good track record of all my knitting and maybe help out or inspire some other knitter.

1 comment:

Mina said...

I demand pictures of knitting!